Must be one of the last subarus made
I saw what looked like st Augustine grass and Spanish moss and I was like hey another guy from the deep south! Then I see your in florida!!:eek:
Day coons!!
Thats a minty 272
Yep they do
We had a second hand 8088 in like 95/96
He put some upgrade parts in ot. I dont know if we got an explination though. I probably wouldnt understand what he was talking about anyway?
Thats good to hear!!
Probably like reloading. Not saving him anything. He is more effecient now he is doing more and watching more on it, just more effecient. Like...
Yep buy husky oil, double your warrenty, when you get home dump it in your tractor tank and run something better! Heyoooo!!! Just kidding run...
Is this yours or are these the pies you found on the pin interest?
What? I guess my should read "me"? Random?? Put ice on it 15 mins on 15 off then 15 on.
They think that's some amount that keeps mass shooting down or something? They think no one can do a mag change and just don't think about people...
I was thinking the same thing!!
Ahhh.
It doesn't really take me anymore time to tilt to 10 than at 0. Well ok maybe 5 seconds a side but that's it. And now I tilt it all to 10° but I...
Yep they still do it. I only did 2. We hosted my junior year and went to Starkville my senior year. Clemson won I think last year? It may have...
Yep. I am a forestry major.
Why is a Walther illegal in CT?
And am I the only one with pics of old still sights? I will try to take some more here soon in my travels.