What did you steal?
Basically your cutting a larger hole in the muffler. Making the outlet larger, possible removing any baffles inside and a cat if it has one. Your...
You can always swap a factory muffler back on if something else happens and re tune back to factory specs
I was thinking it could have been something g like rubber buffers. But looking back at your pics it still looked like steel bolted to the beam,...
Sounds like a muffler mode is absolutely necessary
Reading back through this the part that has me confused is " those split catchers have rubber flex to extend up and down." They look just like...
Thats a nice 066! Love to have that. Where do all yall find these mint saws that are so old?
Ha. I was wondering . I thought they were decent as well.
Haha
I have heard that the silicone are not fuel resistant enough to use for a saw
I didn't think it looked quite right but heard the name Jeff and was like is that him?
Is that first video Jeff from Forestry forum, one of the mods?
I am liking the china Honda clone engines lately. Honda parts swap, there are knock off parts for them on ebay etc , their cheap and start just as...
Is this in the bahamas? Don't you live down there now?
Another Japanese quality engine
Those 141 or 142 are plastic nightmare saws. I rebuilt a carb on one as a favor/learning esperience on those saws. I don't want one back again...
No way I would pit that money into that saw. That's just me. If the rest of the saw looks brand new mabe. But didn't you question the bearings or...
This is good advice. I have some Chinese earthquake saws I got cheap . I use them on the ATV, take them to the farm, or take as a backup or...
Get the 590!!! If that's your shortlist
If you can get parts cheap go for it. That's a clam shell saw , just buy the whole motor and be done. I would personally passed and get a...