Your right, that's why I said you probably won't have an issue. But there always is the chance. And Echo is not some big box store plastic saw...
We been mid 70s here. Hit 80 almost last week. Been having a small load of crooked pieces aND kind of doaty wood once a day. Lows in upper 40s...
Echo might have been a better choice still? You probably won't have a problem but with the 5 year warrenty on the echo you have more than double...
U have missed my thread notifications for this. But cold here is not really a discription of what we have been having here for a week or so.
This post should go in the new modern stove forum though for maximum viewing.
If it sits far enough away from combustibles you don't need anything. A non combustible surface sometimes lessens clearences but sometimes not.
Nice saw ! All I have is a shed. And that looks way cleaner than my shed
Haha, I just got a vision in my head! I just chuckled to myself. Thanks for that little laugh.
Cause it's rare. If you had one of those it would be rarer than hens teeth. More rate over here than the stihl 090!
Maybe pantelis can help us out on that one?
Are all clamshell huskies like this? The shihl clam shells bolt into the handle part. There is a bottom bearing pan or cover for lack of thinking...
If the chain was trashed and burnt up you can be looking at a dozen strokes per cutter maybe more if it's rocked good. How many do you think you...
That's my point. I know everyone's pay is not steady and stable. But I know I make X every month, with very little waiver even from year to year....
That's crazy. I kind of understand it but not really??? What good is getting cash today to just have to pay it back in subsequent months in...
Thought you bought olD used stuff?
I'm lost on this post??
I saw those pics linked from someone's Google account, I think k it was. Found it on AS or OPE? I don't remember where. Looked like fun and a...
But we didn't and so we're stuck with what we have.
Mine are. And I wonder if he means don't try the bottom set up. That's the one that looks like it has metal crashing togeather.
I'm not talking about you doing some hack job MM melting your plastics and leaning out your saw till it seizes cause you have no idea how to tune...