Antivibe is bad on old ones, not sure of new ones?
It's different if you stripped it. But if it came stripped and he didn't say that's not right. You tried to buy a used serviceable part unless...
I was going to say the exact same thing
You don't really need a compression release till your in 80+cc territory. Well that also depends on your age and strength I guess.
Was this damage disclosed at sale? Have you mentioned it to seller. Cause you bought a working handle. They may partial or full refund you if it...
Yep you see a saw like that and you think about where it's been, who used it and what and how much he cut down with it. See a new or restored one...
Honestly anywhere can be breached. Our higjest government agancues are hacked sometimes so it happens to everyone. A good CC company us on too of...
I hit like but i shouldnt have. I dont like that your crap is about to float away :eek:
For just the little bit more the ebay kit seems like it makes sense. Cause baileys will hit you up on shipping unless there still on $99 free ship
I have actually read posts by that guy over there and I am not "over there" that often!
Yea maybe on those the seal and bearing is all one unit? And like others said , sometimes a dealer or other online source for parts is cheaper...
Yep someone got one of these in the secret santa this year.
Doing all this I would go ahead and do the seals. There cheap and easy to get on a clam shell.
I figured it was to measure something but it looked awfull long (I was thinking firewood use)
Cool black, "red" saw.. looks cool with the blue text bar
Husky are bad about stripping the handles. If you can tap it bigger. Maybe put some silicone on the screw and then thread it in there
Pics of said saw?
I almost bought one of those about 13 years ago.
Why does that 261 or whatever saw that is have a tail?
Going oldschool! There in great shape too?? NOS some of it?