Yea I probably wouldn't use it on a very steep hill. it's kind of freaky mowing side hill, especially the ditch bank and hill side along the...
I bought a yanmar grey model several years back. To serve Bushhoging duty and some grass cutting duty. Also for food plots, woods road maintenence...
MF, IH, JD several 2 letter names including the red ones! Edit: you were talking model numbers not Brands:picard:
but if filled to 75% , yes it won't compress but it squishes it up to the top of the tire in the void. and maybe the air space is not enough still?
Not sure if you noticed there an awful lot of Ohio boys on this forum!:rootintootin:
GO TIGERS!
nice mess of squirrels too.
That's a good stump!! Probably older than me!
That's really low!! I think just to have power on is like $20 for us. we use to have a $115 power bill a month just me n wife. that was no heat...
I have seen that same video
My company installed all NE digital meters like 7 years ago. my usage went up as did many folks in town. they said the internals were worn on the...
yea I know Kittery is barely in the state. we went to that outdoor store there. And I saw some NH. that's the reason I went up there. I went to...