One more longer length and one shorty. The behemoth on the right is a crotchety section of mulberry I’d like to mill as well. That one was…. Heavy...
Processing fresh beech to me smells sweet, almost like a caramel scent. Burning it is just a generic wood smoke smell. It’s a subjective thing...
Between the handful of people that bought it, all of them were practically salivating when they saw it :rofl: :lol: Everyone is so used to buying...
I pretty much decimated my inventory of 3 1/2 year old red oak in the last couple weeks, selling just under 3 cords. All the dead ash I’ve been...
28/72 burning a load of red oak, elm, black birch and red maple chunks.
I know if the bearings ride too low, they’ll be pinching on the solid part of the bar and you can crank up the tension all you want but the gap...
First off, thanks to Ernie G for selling me these 2 bars last week :handshake: I noticed he had them in the classifieds for months with no takers,...
I may have, along with the butterflies :rofl: :lol:
Butternut (white walnut- Juglans Cinerea) of which I’ve seldom seen, much less scored before. I had my eye on this since last summer. Hearing that...
Feeling 60s rebellious [MEDIA]
Sad to see the little green beetles made their way out there already. Enjoy the ash while it's still available, and scrounge as much as you can.
It's all very touchy feely warm fuzzy feeling stuff at a glance, but if you're of the mindset that you just want to be left alone in this world,...
I read about Agenda 2030 several years ago. Unfortunately most “mainstream” people will dismiss it as ____ wing conspiracy theory without digging...
Tough seeing him withered away like that in the end.
It works in the back of a pickup too ;) Poplar on parade
Back when I was 22 living in Tampa Bay Florida, a couple coworker buddies and I spent a long weekend there. They were originally from Kentucky but...
27/72 elm chunks and red oak heartwood splits.
It’s a case by case basis but a lot of times (at least when using the smaller tree companies) the homeowner is charged extra for removing the wood...
Living in a construction site during the winter can make a person especially on edge too :picard:
Connecticut is funny. In some areas premium wood will rot in place because nobody wants it, in other spots it's being loaded up as the arborists...