2 does seem redundant. Although, the aftermarket one kind of doubles as a stabilizer to stiffen up the larger dogs so they don’t flex. If...
How about this? :rofl: :lol: [MEDIA]
Here’s Dave’s setup: Hoarders Stacks | Firewood Hoarders Club
You know, I actually never thought of that :emb: I went with the cedar posts because they were both free and long dead, lying on the forest floor....
34/72 burning a bunch of assorted chunks of elm, red oak and tulip poplar
My local weather guy on AM talk radio does a fantastic job. He’s been doing it for close to 40 years and he gives context. Whenever there’s a...
I’ll play devil’s advocate and say that they can never win. They blow it out of proportion and they’re an _____. They don’t give enough warning,...
24 hours ago they were predicting the end of western civilization for me. Then 12 hours ago it was downgraded to hordes of flying locusts. Looks...
Not done yet either. I plowed the driveway once at 8am, and several more inches fell since. I’ll wait until it stops though. My tractor got stuck...
7-8” on the ground so far with a few hours of accumulation left. That gaping hole in my wood shed sure makes me feel uneasy. :jaw: [ATTACH]
I had this chunk of firewood-sized Chinese chestnut kicking around so I decided to see if I could saw it on the vertical bandsaw into something...
My apologies, I don't know how but somehow I missed your question. :emb: I've found more of these trees than I could possibly count in the last 3...
This is a rarity. Looks like buZZsaw BRAD is going to get more snow down on the coast than us folks more inland will. I hope he doesn't catch...
I was just downgraded from 7-13" to 4-8". The checks pouring into the NWS stations from Wonder Bread must've bounced.
Excellent :thumbs: I imagine it should cut faster with the Picco chain it was originally designed for, vs. the "full size" loops. Muffler mod...
Does anyone notice a difference in taste when making syrup with red versus sugar maples? This year (and last) I tapped both species, but just...
Murphy's Law is a lot more dependable than any weather man will ever be ;) That does look miserable. I hate being out in the cold rain. Much...
[ATTACH]
Mass extinction event coming. Those of us that didn’t perish in the last snow-apocalypse will be killed by tomorrow. I’m getting the bread and...
I thought so too. I’m cautiously optimistic it won’t be too much of a bear to split either. This is the first time I’m getting dead semi-dry elm...