LOL just fine at the moment. We’ll see how I wake up tomorrow though. Just had the little 028 with me today otherwise I would’ve noodled them in...
Mulberry?
This bar has proven itself to be very problematic. On the second cutting session the sprocket got jammed up with chips. I cleared it without...
Mostly excellent condition dead ash with a few dead elm rounds up front: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yellow birch from November 2021 heading out for delivery. [ATTACH]
21/70 bright and sunny with a load of red oak and yellow birch in the Lopi.
My seeds came in. I really like Baker Creek. They always throw in a pack of freebies. This time it was these “spoon” tomatoes. I’ve never seen...
Priority Tire - Buy Top Quality Tires
I don’t work for an acronym agency but I do work for a large national defense contractor and get a discount at AT&T.
It’s just about impossible to find news that isn’t slanted in one way or another. If it’s not trying to push political ideology it’s trying to get...
You want to see some voodoo? Start with a tight chain and a cold saw. Cut for a few minutes then put the saw down. You’ll see the chain is now...
I missed last year's very first Connecticut GTG due to some family issues that popped up last minute. The northeast corner of the state is...
You mean to tell me not all people in the Midwest are into that Chicago style pizza with the 6" thick crust?!?! :rofl: :lol:
Who wants to start a gofundme for buZZsaw BRAD ? :rofl: :lol: Ford F250 tailgate and bumper - farm & garden - by owner - sale - craigslist
Ooooh maybe I will stir the pot after all :wacky: How many people here push and pull a hacksaw through a piece of metal, and how many pull it out...
For sure. And I'm sure you've come across plenty of teeth over the years that a file wouldn't bite into, or if it does it trashes the file after a...
I'll buy that argument 100%.
LOL nope. You can't argue with dogma most of the time. I sent the video to my uncle though. His first thought: I've been lifting files for 50...
Like I said, I don't plan on changing the way I use a file anyway. I'll stay out of the fray here.
Just got some new shoes for the old Cub. More aggressive than the turf tires but not too crazy. They’re supposed to be “all season” tires. [ATTACH]