Sounds very happy Joe! Where'd you pick up the extra revs? With the carb? After watching Mastermind's ported Dolmar 6100 I might have to take one...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Don't get me wrong I have a fascination for human powered machines. Doubly in this case because it looks like cool a home brewed tool, but I don't...
A 660 or a 460 coil will take care of this or you can simply trim off the 3rd pole located by the lower mounting screw. [ATTACH] Note: not my image
Thats a great buy! I believe the 461's are being cleared out for the mystery 70cc saw Stihl is replacing it with.
Yup and perfectly suited for straight grained 12" long rounds. However, here in my neck o the woods the rounds are sometimes 24" plus diameter...
This one is faster than most traditional hydraulic units because the knife splits on both the forward and reverse stroke of the ram. The only...
A couple FHC allstars run them and they seem like a pretty good machine: I finally got a Wood splitter | Firewood Hoarders Club
Yup large mount husky D009 for the 6421. I have a 24" total light and tough on my 7910 most of the time and it balances really well. My IS heats...
Mmmm mm PEANUT BUTTER PIE! [ATTACH]
This is not a good candidate for you to learn on all by yourself. The wood shouldn't rot too bad while it's standing there dead. I would suggest...
Did you say the xfers in this were closer to a 90° angle and not rounded? Wonder if the flat top piston will effect that?
Are you having to cut the squish band that much because of the 268 piston? Definitely looks lighter from the pictures.
Little late to the party but I've been reading along with you all. Great ideas so far. I think it's tough to design something to fit everyone's...
That's a darn good price for all that equipment!
I really liked the updated 362 i handled. Lots o great options out there though and the husky 555 is one of many. The 60cc saw class is a crowded...
I like the idea of using a marshmallow for av! Plus nice snack when you get hungry in the woods!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Seriously though Joe...
Pretty impressive throttle response! I don't suppose there is any chance the coil can be used on any of the newer Echo's?
bobdog2o02 your gonna love this build. Joe's feeling the echo love big time!
No way to plug the fixed jet?