Man chevy's really twisting the knife with the punching holes in the f150's aluminium bed commercials!
The Lord works in mysterious ways sometimes. Congrats on the new saw. Might be worth it to protect your new saw with something lIke this:...
Especially since, after a double take of the pic, the case is discolored right below the scored area of the piston. I can't imagine it ran very...
That's really weird about the base gasket! Might account for the scoring on P&C.
Dontcha just hate it when it drips on your sandals!:rofl: :lol:
There's a Depends joke in there somewhere!:sherlock:
So where's the pics of the 461 already!:thumbs:
Guys have had some luck with aftermarket stuff. For a back up saw I don't see any reason why not.
I'd jump all over a 210 for $100. Good overall limbing saw.
What's your goal with fixing the saw? Back up saw? Fix it and sell it?
That's because its dry ash. You should see it when I load it like that with wet oak. I always say they wouldn't have put those rubber snubbers...
Well yeah when you put it like that shut up and take my monies! :rofl: :lol: At the prices they want for trucks these days I'm gonna have to...
Neither Dolmar 7910! Ha! Don't like Dolmar? Mike Lee is right go with the 461 and a 28" lightweight bar. I really like my 28" total Light and...
I agree that piston looks good. Could be an air leak somewhere else. Intake boot, seals, bearings, impulse line, etc. Or more likely it could be a...
You haven't lived until you make popcorn on the stove top with coconut or peanut oil. Yummo! Joe the saw does sound like it's a little advanced...
You will probably be able to find someone honest listed in your area here: International Society of Arboriculture
Looking forward to giving it a run! I think you will get more outa it with that 268 piston for sure.
Solid saw Joe with endless torque.:yes:
:rofl: :lol: you got it bad!
That back seat is a shine runners dream!:thumbs: