Anywho..... there's always this option for the cheap route. Since you already have one little used propane heating appliance why not double down:...
Fixed it for ya!:rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH]
As tiny houses become more popular more and more "tiny" stove options are becoming available. Lots of options here including some designed for...
That looks good with that Windsor bar on it! Sounds like a "happy" saw Joe. Hopefully we can meet up Saturday shoot the chit and run some saws!
Saw Carb Tuning Pretty good procedure here that, although it mentions a tach, doesn't really require one. Not sure if it's the one you're looking...
:zip:
Is it too late to start a page count pool for resolution of this issue?:rofl: :lol:
I once read somewhere that the human eye can detect differences down to .004"! Carry on.:)
Yup hence the binoc's. I see what you did there!
Word choice!:binoculars:
You volunteering to wade in there and find it?:rofl: :lol:
Retired national parks vehicle unless I miss my guess.
Dual snorkel nuff said! The MOG FTW!:dex:
Yeah he's going nowhere fast!:rofl: :lol:
It is pretty neat, strato with reed valves. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Note: not my images. My saws not that clean anymore:dex:
Some saws, like my dolmar 6100, have reed valves. They have been use in saws in the past but its not that common.:yes:
That would be pretty funny. With a bearded lumbersexual of their very own too!:rofl: :lol:
Yeah they sure don't make them like that anymore. Sad really.
I would too! Thats what i was getting at with the knife twisting kinda underhanded. I mean who drops a load of rocks into their truck bed like...