OK, thanks.....never knew they had any. The 10-cpm didn't.
Keep dat chit out there with Smoke. He laughed at us out here in the East last winter with all the cold & sn*w we got. Payback is a b...h
You're correct on adjusting the first # down if it eats too many pellets, but AFAIK, no Englander stoves have a "feed gates".......it's all done...
This past fall, I had to replace one of the shower liners in the shack, and the one I took out was one of those heavy plastic ones, so I cut off...
What a shame. :confused:
I. HATE. ICE. [ATTACH]
"UNLIKE"
Exact same thing I used to do w/ my Astoria. Opened up the air until base of flame was blue and pellets were just starting to "dance" a little in...
X2
Yeah, I checked that on mine too (called an "encoder motor" on mine). Original was actually OK, so of course, after checking that, fuses, the...
Was thinking about the s**wblower today, and thought back to another one I had at previous house. The little 2-3" metal skid shoes that come with...
Had an issue w/ my '02 Traiblazer about a month ago. I check that the 4wd system works occasionally, mainly in Sept.-Oct for upcoming winter....
Don't see those piles going down too much until Mid- January, maybe. C.O.D. HHO in my area of NEW YORK is going for $1.57/gal., barrel of oil on...