Welcome to the forum Wilbur!!
[MEDIA]
Thanks Brother! I'll join ya! :drunk::cheers:
savemoney , how far from the stove is your stat? If it's too far, the stat thinks the whole room has cooled off and the stove runs. Moving it...
X2
I hear ya.....I'm in the same situation here....2 daughters in college. Tryin' to save as much $$ as I can. If everything goes OK, I'll be done...
IMO, if a decent deal for a ton of pellets presents itself, I'd grab another ton. It's always possible we can still have an extended cold...
My new washer is like what you mention.....no real center agitator. Much less water use, and less energy use. Clothes seem to be just as clean as...
I agree. IMO, take a trip to HD and Lowes. They have their "Scratch & Dent" units that are great values if you find something that's close to...
Was in bed by 10:30 last night :sleeping:, so this is a belated Happy New Year to all my FHC/Pellet Pigs friends. :rootintootin:
:picard:
There are other heat "programs" built into the Englander control panels software. Occasionally, they get changed due to spikes in current, young...
I've driven some "Smart" cars at work, and here's my observations: Yes, the body will absorb a lot of energy in a crash.....more than you'd...
Can you guys & gals say "Milwaukee" ? Only power tools I buy anymore......"don't buy a toy, buy a tool"
Nice thought. Unfortunately, the European models are usually the most accurate.
As has been mentioned previously to you, call Englander Tech and ask for Mike Holton. If the controller program is messed-up, he's the guy who...
That, plus WD-40 and duct tape.......what can't you fix???
My best guess, based on what I see in those pics, is that the chain tightening adjustment worked it's way loose, and the slack chain tried to jump...
see my response in other thread.
Actually, what Smoke said is what I would try. Remove the bent sprocket and flatten back as close as possible to original, and do the same with...