Sounds just about right. :yes:
Most people use too much anyway.....this is from a post I made a few days ago on that very subject: "In regards to your comment about the...
Thanks IHP. Looks like a nice unit......only "fly in the ointment" might be that the computer & router AC circuits might be different.....if so,...
You can click "unlike" if you want.....it's OK. :(
On another topic, the temps here have dropped off the table. Was 34* this afternoon......14* right now. :shiver:
No, didn't know about that......maybe you can send me a link to that? ;)
Wow, never thought to that on my phone.....this is what I got using Optimum site.....almost exactly the same as my other post: [ATTACH]
Seems like real good upload for a phone. The speeds I posted above are also wireless from my desktop. I could get even better speed, but would...
Glad that you checked out their locations. I'll make sure they see this thread......hopefully they'll say hi. krooser smoke show
Must still be snoozing. Maybe hibernating? :sleeping:
Welcome Graybeard!! Many of the members on that "other" forum have migrated here in the last couple of years. Also, there a bunch of pellet...
Haven't done mine in a while either: [ATTACH]
No pressure regulator on you water inlet line?? As for the gaskets and hard water, I have VERY hard water here (well). I run white vinegar w/o...
:picard: :bug:
Don, Dry Moly is not the be all, end all. The best solution is probably a thin coating of Never Seize around the entire flange and locking "lugs"...
Sorry to hear that. Imagine having that scenario, but living in NY. :mad:
I agree....with all the electronics in these appliances today, if you buy a high-end unit, the warranty is probably the safe way to go. As I've...
First of all, make sure the vacuum switch is the actual problem. If you have some windy conditions in your forecast, jump the switch and see if...
Happy B-Day Larry!!
Ditto