Oh, a wise guy! Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk :wacky:
And Shari Lewis & Hush Puppy: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sopE_tVvYg
I had a BIG crush on her when I was a kid.
Now you're going way back....pretty soon we'll be talking about Kookla, Fran, & Ollie. [ATTACH]
Oooooops! I had Harman on the brain I guess. :doh: No one to call about a Whit. Edited my post....LOL.
My Englander 10-cpm came from the factory with a "diffuser" .......actually was an piece of 3/8" angle about 3/4" long, welded to top-back edge of...
Changing it due to poor condition? IMO, if it's OK, I'd leave it in before you find out what the stove is all about. I had metal panels in my...
I'm onboard with that! :cheers:
No need to RTV pipe together on outdoor pieces. But another place that would benefit from Never-Seize.
For those tiny holes, I think which ever one you have on hand should be fine.
Anyone remember "the Big Comfy Couch"? These days, I just snooze on one...:sleeping:
NOT LIKE :picard:
And your wallet is liking it too. :thumbs:
HEY!!! It looked like a car key to me, OK???? :headbang:
:picard:
Welcome! I remember you from the "other" place. Glad you made the trip over....it's a friendly place, and the mods won't bite your ear off.
I missed it jtakeman ....was AWOL from the forum yesterday.....lots of "stuff" going. Sorry Bud.....Happy Belated B-Day!
A balmy 5* here @ 6am.....funny, the weatherman said the low was going to be 15. hmmmmmm
Did you ever figure out what caused it to begin with? Were the chain tightener set screws loose and the chain got droopy?
Snowy, I don't have any idea what the Whit's run, but would an auger motor that runs less rpm's help? If they already have 1 rpm motors, forget...