:picard:
Wonder if this will help bring pellet prices down? Oil Tumbles, Analysts Warn of $20 Price Tag
x2 :popcorn:
Hey will711, a lot of this action is down your neck of the woods....Williams Grove, Port Royal, Selinsgrove, Abbotstown, Spring Run, ........maybe...
This is what I've been involved in last 15 yrs (been involved in racing for 45 years......) [ATTACH]
OK, gonna help out some of the Green Bay fans on here, like smoke show and krooser ....I know there's more, I just can't remember who. Just came...
StEarl Racing what??
:picard: :doh:
That's the thunderstorms, rain, & hail line we had here about 1 1/2 hrs ago.
Me too....dog ran under the table....as usual. :)
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Yeah, we got a "big" one about 10 days ago.....about 1.5". :rofl: :lol:
Hmmmm....you seem to forget all your "gee, it's so warm here, and almost no sn*w" comments from last winter. Payback is a ...........:whistle:...
Gee, that's a shame. It's 58* here. :p EDIT: It's 60* now @ 2:30pm :banana:
Just came across this while checking the weather......wonder how "Mr. Warm" is liking Az. now? :banana: [ATTACH]
You have to look on one of the main heading pages on the right side: [ATTACH]
Huh? Did I miss something?? Spent most of the afternoon getting ALL the Christmas stuff packed away and back in the shed. House & deck back to...
You need to discover these.....after the first few cleanings of my 1st pellet stove, I bought a couple boxes at the local hardware store....
:faint:
Welcome! Do we assume you're a former member of the "other" place?