Great having another race fan in the forum :handshake:
x2
Well, guess it was overdue.....European models say there's a slight chance it will "miss" us somewhat <fingers crossed>....current forecast for my...
Mike, welcome to the forum! The person you need to talk to is Snowy Rivers ....hopefully she'll respond to this post.
:drool::drool:
Yep....good stuff.
If there are rub/scratch marks on the sides of the "armature", the bearings (bushings) are shot.....hence the noise. It's wobbling around as it...
Mike Holton at Englander Stoves suggested that the application of spray graphite on clean fan blades would slow down the build-up of "crud". This...
As was mentioned above, in general, they don't. I've used Macs since the early days (mid-late 80's), and there has really never been much of an...
Yep....what he said. It's made specifically for electric motors.
25-pdvc is a good solid heater.....and easy to work on.
Jay is "the man" for you on that question.
HEY! Watch it bud! Yes, I was a teacher, but I taught (what we called back in the day), shop!! :dex: I know my way around tools AND common...
Nah....it's gotta be the damm stove's fault.
Smart man....always have to do whatever to stop :heidi:
:drool:
First of all, welcome to the forum. :handshake: Second, have you tried oiling the noisy conv. motor bearings? Many of them have oil ports. Let...
X2
The weather??? I just wish they'd start speaking English again!! :faint:
I know. :D