Can you say "padlock"? :whistle:
Stirrer on the Englander 10-cpm is the same idea.....chain drive from seperate motor
On the double auger model Englanders (25-PDV and 25-PDVC), the bottom auger runs continously.....the top one is the "timing" auger for the amount...
Road races in NASCAR have been around since the "ole days", but I too would like to see more dirt races. Given the rave reviews that the Truck...
Attending Local 12 meeting of VTSU (villians, thieves, scoundrels union)
Yep....pretty much what Cleanfire said above.
Not that I know of.
Gant was one of the best "back in the day".
Never said she was the only average one there.....just that she is "average" at best. Yes, better quality cars run faster. More qualified...
Not at the dollar store......hand sanitizer works just fine. Mostly alcohol.
That's a nice deal.
Sorry, but I've been involved in racing for 45 yrs, and I hate to tell you, but Danica is just "average". If many of those guys in "half the...
Love Tony (got to know him some through dirt winged sprints, much different that what you see on TV....), Dale Jr. (was a Sr fan), Carl Edwards...
Corvettes will rule.
:thumbs:
A 50/50 mix of corn/pellets always seems to work well for most stoves.
By your sig. , Jr. fan?
schoondog , did you watch the Chili Bowl last Sat night?
Gorgeous dog!!
Snowy, I knew you were the person to call. :thumbs: