Yeah, I kind of obsessed over my new one for a while, even thinking I could re-engineer it to make it run better. Didn't work, so I made peace...
Heck, our old stove had the back wall cut out and replaced after the previous owner overfired it and caused a weld to pop. I didn't do the repair,...
I like that you're putting a lot of thought into this, but don't think too hard. If the wood is dry, put it in the stove, set it on fire, adjust...
Not sure if what we have is pigeons or doves, but we have 'em. Don't know if they're considered "woods" birds, although we basically live in the...
Most stove will last 20 years or more, if that's what you mean. Whether you'll be able/allowed to use it is another matter entirely. Our old...
Hmmm. That calls for a big [IMG]
Woodaholic. There....fixed it for ya'. :rofl: :lol::dex: Not an addiction.......a lifestyle.:thumbs::stacke:
If you choose to read, this should keep ya' busy for a couple minutes........ http://www.omni-test.com/documents/emissions.pdf A non-commercial...
Each stove is tested under very specific guidelines using wood that you, I, and most other folks don't use. If someone uses less than ideal wood,...
He might already be napping. :rofl: :lol::D
Nice load Allan. T-shirt weather, eh? Still rainy, damp, and cool here.
Tired, Retired.
And, you could actually "step up" on plywood, whereas the other options would be less than ideal as steps. Everything's relative.
Hey, wait a minute.......I haven't divulged anything about my undie preference.
66 IAT when I awoke and 68 now, but I'm debating about a fire. Still raining, so it feels cool. Been having morning fires too, and another...
Put the coffeemaker on the plywood....she'll never notice. The wall looks good, and it even matches. How'd you did dat?:)
Very cool ChipsFlyin . Thanks for finding that. I've since found several more back there.
Warmer here too, but more rain, so...............:picard: We need the rain though.