Haven't run across anything I'd consider trash wood. I'd rather have dry Oak in the dead of winter, but not in the SS.....too much heat. They all...
Hey Jon fishingpol , Happy Birthday!
I dump the stove ashes in a couple different spots on the property, so I prefer to not have nails in it. Don't want the dogs steppin' on...
Wife mentioned it was cool last night, so of course we had a fire. Feeling a little cool again this am, so I'm out to grab some pine for another...
Well Then Fred?
Another fine example of "just because you can, doesn't mean you should".
Not too bad for just shy of a cord, although you'll need to cut 'em in 1/2 for the stove. The nails would only be a problem if the chain hits 'em....
She's due, for sure. 6/1, 9:23 am, 6 males, 2 females. 0 snowflakes.
Can't see the tree for the forest?:):woodsign:
That thing's seen better days.
Might need a spotter........or a periscope.
Pride goeth before the fall.
:rofl: :lol: He did say to ask, eh? :thumbs:
Slacker. :rofl: :lol:
Yeah, lots of tomatoes.......IF they all survive and produce. Hey, a little salsa is better than no salsa. Gardening is a crapshoot. We thought...
Ok, where's Coaly or WeldrDave? Those are the guys to talk to about Fisher stoves.
Any of it usable?
Those panels look exactly like what we used as back splash at my sons place. Starting to come together quite nicely.
Oh heck, no clue. It's been decades since I did any canning. I just know 30 plants will give you lots of maters.......I'm sure you do too.
30 huh? Take pics of the haul, cause it's gonna be huge. :thumbs: I see canning in your future.