WTH is wrong with that guy? Step away from the phone, you are too close to the phone. I'm astounded.
I REALLY hope she was at least chewing gum at the same time. Otherwise, that's extremely embarrassing. Ok, it's extremely embarrassing no matter...
"Preference will be given to applicants named Bill, Randy, or Dave." Not much of a beer drinker, but I qualify in every other...
:thumbs:
I was finding holes right alongside the pole barn, and saw them run back and forth from the shed to the house and deck. They chewed through the...
So that's what you're calling Allan nowadays, eh?:D
Love that screened porch Dave. Wife and I would like to put up a screened porch on the west end of the house.
Bingo. The nice thing about that though, is that you don't always have to empty the plate....or even pick up your fork. :dex::D
And Oak.
Agree with Dave.....mock up something and try walking on it. Beer is optional.
Hey, you typed it.:) Must............be...............careful
Wait....what?
You're on a .......roll, eh Jon?:D
Maybe it senses your attitude.:whistle::rofl: :lol: Seriously Eric, no one.....no one, needs an historical feed thong reference.:handshake::D...
Don't have a WS stove, but I also built a raised hearth....1'. I can stand in front of the stove or sit.......much easier with the stove up. If...
Little update almost a month later. These things are doing pretty well, and have already grown 3-4". I was starting to worry they wouldn't bud....
Got a little funky here for a little while, but it must have passed over/around us. Really nice out right now.
Way to go, Mike! Feels good, eh? Now, you can come help me get back to that 3 year mark, since you'll now have so much time on yer hands....
Check out the system coming down out of the UP, Dennis. I think it'll hit us soon, but should stay east of you by a good margin.
No need to stop the dream, Pete............... [MEDIA]