I've been A patient before. :D For sure, if you go out in that heat, take it slow and stay hydrated.:thumbs::popcorn:
I think when it gets hot and dry like it's been, I'll keep watering at least a couple times/week.
Cut it out with a slight bevel also. Like how you cut out the top of a pumpkin.:thumbs:
Pretty heavy duty. What's the plan to get it on the well? More pics when you do that....please.:handshake:
Holy crap Shawn, that's beautiful. That grill's just about big enough to cook my dinner. :rofl: :lol:
Hmmmm, ......well, ok. But we're keepin' an eye on ya'. :D Happy BD to Mom. Enjoy the night out.
Heck with bucked....that should be partially milled, and the rest already split and stacked. TD be slackin'. :whistle::picard:
Mill it!
Hey, I don't have time to waste. :rofl: :lol:
Nope.
Quite a bit of damage. Looks to be a sugar. Git 'er dun. I hope that pic of the wasp is just a REAL closeup shot..........:hair:
:whistle::popcorn:
You're gonna' love it.
Yep, the weeds. That looks really nice.
Hey TD......AHHHHH! Nice feeling, isn't it?
Long term memory kickin' in.........short term howevah......uh, what was the topic again? That guy in the pic seems to have it all under control....
You look like a fine upstanding young man....I think you'll do........................ Hmmm, me, workin' for you............:dex:
Hey Gark , we did this a few years ago too, but it was Oak and a few Blue Spruce. Two of the Spruce are finally doing pretty well, and only about...
Thanks. We think so. One of 'em has developed a little black on a few of the leaf tips, but they all seem to be growing pretty well. That one...
A lot of folks don't, but I love that smell. Reminds me of heat. :thumbs: The heat......yeah, we hit 90 today. I did a few minor things outside,...