You mean you didn't flag him down so he'd follow you home? Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Hey....we resemble that remark.
Trust me, I'm already full of it.....................:whistle:
With all the cool toys.....uh, tools.
I'll take door #2, Bob. Our last kitchen faucet didn't have much pressure, yet the laundry and bath did. I took it apart, soaked it in vinegar,...
I've wasted time on less, so it was worth the chuckle. I'm just glad he hadn't figured out how to control it with one hand or a foot pedal. He'd...
That..........was...........funny. I don't care who ya are.
Ain't that the truth.
Wow TD, that musta' hit HARD!. Jeeze.
I was telling her about the pics as I was looking at 'em. She doesn't like leather, so I may be safe. The one we have is faux leather though.
Holi Moli, that's nice Chvy. Wife brought up wanting a new couch today.....again. We're still looking.
BTDT :thumbs:
I've been in-patient, but I'm quite often impatient too. Actually, I was impatient with being an in-patient until they finally let me out....
Or, they migrated to my house. :headbang:
wildwest , how close are we? I'm dyin from anticipation ovah heah.:whistle:
Always a tradeoff. Skeeter production seems to have gone back into full swing around here after our frequent rains. Then of course, there's the...
Matchsticks
:popcorn::ithappened:
Correct, you don't. :handshake:
Seems a bit personal............