lmao
oft button ?
lol whats that got to do with it ?
lol me too steve lol i dont hear my phone when im sleeping so go ahead lol
lol every 15 minutes from 430 to 7 am lol
lol ill just have to start it everyday lol
lol i drive about 80 miles a day to work plus 10 hours work lol
lol could be any night not tonight i get to sleep in tomorrow lol
lol ill call or text every 15 minutes then steve lol
i get up at 430 so steves 330 so im sure gunther will like that lol early breakfast lol
lol exactly its dark even after we get to work and barely light out at 730
lol I'll call you when I get up Monday lol
I'm ok one more coffee before bed I'll be glad to sleep in until 7 or 8
How old are you drew and I can't sleep until noon unless I go to bed at 6 am
lol at 535 my time I was almost to work at 535 your time I was at work and done eating breakfast slacker
lol i call it the borrow plan lol
a drive for 5 ?
relaxing before bed what you doing
evening drew hows you
evening mike hows you