It is a standard for all drop feeds and is part of why ejection of ash occurs in deep burn pots. Under feed or pusher stoves do not depend upon...
No but close it is a him on certain drugs such as he can't wizz strait, don't ask how I know.
Scotty is admitting he gets older, and today is the day? Have a happy OM.
Holden has over 30" from the storm.
Because it can. Besides Bore Gore and friends said snow was in the past and boiling 3,000,000 degree heat is the new normal, you bought pellets?
Hells bells, a few of us haunt both groups.
Defective?
We have light off.
We've had between a hell of a lot and a chit load of snow and it is still snowing.
I just knew you were trouble that explains it.
I can handle the snow but the Doc says don't, I can still handle the pellets but the doc says no. I am on a strict list of don't dos. Mainly no...
This Bear no shovel anymore the Doc even has a bird about using the snow blower.
'lizard warning is up for me. 'lizards can be hard to shovel when frozen.
Nope the boss makes them in large batches. Little one loves to eat them so it is always a battle to keep the freezer stocked up.
Most stoves have oops screwups in joints. Just ask around a bit. Silicone sealants can handle a lot of them.
Yes the lard based jobs.
Well you's older, more meds in your system, and likely you aren't moving enough. Wife had me out on the driveway for a torture session. The...
This thread is the whatever ya want to talk about thread. It was created so everyone could just jump in with whatever suited their fancy on any...
Remember the only measurement that counts is when it is all through, until then they are all estimates.
I love being in the sticks and denning up for the winter is great.