Stove shut down and unplugged.
Stove is still burning.
Oil, its what for burning. It is what the lightly used DHW uses at this place.
That is correct. But we are hardy and a little cold isn't a problem at all.
Your point?
Likely I'll hang out here just to cause trouble.
Doc would have a bird if he knew half of what I do. The lifting is an issue. It is an instant no, no.
Yup, all through slinging pellets.
I'll run out of pellet heat tomorrow afternoon.
The end of the last bag of pellets will be in the stove shortly.
The correct way to test the draft is by the manual for your stove a lot of mag readings were/are taken on stoves that are up to operating...
Don't forget the feed rate you control is an up to limit and not a constant.
Good for you b. A lot of people use a smaller diameter pipe with an adapter on their systems. This the case on their venting as well all...
Good luck finding "a cause" your Harman's are always screwing with the feed and blowers to match up pellets and combustion air. You also have...
Slurp beer :coldone::coldone::coldone::coldone::pete::drool::drool::drunk::drunk::drunk::coldone::coldone::coldone::coldone::pete::pete::pete::pete:
Yup, that too.....:headbang:
b, you should be able to relate to the ash ejection on the Hasting the waxing and waning of the fire is not the dance. Harmans do not need a...
I don't even open the door on my stove during the several bags between cleanings besides I usually wait for the boss to be gone (normally once a...
Don't get me going on burn pot build up. I can go on for hours on how poor most stoves are.
And other issues as well he hates to see one of his stoves being dirty that long.