Hudson River stoves just about all of them, most USSC stoves, and so on, your former Westpoint is one such stove as was my Saranac aka Tasmon...
Actually more than couple don't work well at all.
Well I've seen a lot of poorly operating non-hormone stoves. Now having said that most Harman stoves just work.
Got rid of Mortgages in 1999, this house was paid for in cash in 2008.
Sorry, we raised three without begging.
I don't have much need for vast amounts of green. House is paid for, money coming in more than covers stuff and the banks just love me.
Have you picked your retirement date yet?
My DNLA server drive is here and I'm back online using the portable. Fun not had.
:coldone::coldone::coldone::coldone::coldone::pete:
Writing me a new 32 bit Mint 18.3 ISO an update blew my portable system. Don't know why and don't really care. New ISO is in its verification...
Use a minor adjusting tool on all of them.
Sam, that drive has been hanging off my router since it came through the doors here. I'm surprised it has lasted as long as it has. It has been...
I have had good luck with just about all drives this is the only one that has failed in better than 20 years and it has been handled with less...
Channels 35 and 51 are a bit Screwed up, they are getting combined into one on 51 there are now 3 copies of 35.1 to watch 2 on channel 51....
On another front the DHW still works in the Bear's den so the Bear will be warm.
Grrr, my 1tb Seagate drive did go pffft in the last 24 hours, just ordered a new one. My DNLA server is down until the new one gets here on Tuesday.
In case some of you are wondering lifting coupled with hypotension is worse in someways than lifting coupled with hypertension.
Yeah the wooziness does not mix with hot surfaces. I had none of those until the ccb at 5mg I have no idea how Larry can handle it at 10. They...
Just say yes.
We got a Bosh in 2015 best damm dishwasher we've had with maybe the exception of the four Kitchen-Aides we had in Bangor and Portland the Maytag...