Boy the count went off the rails early on didn't it PP?
x2 .
Likely the last system I'll need. But the price is so low on some single board systems I'll likely buy a few just for fun.
I replaced my 2014 system last spring. I have a liquid cooled I7-7700k system with a few additional toys.
Bear was wondering aloud what he could use a 2TB drive for, you see I have plenty of media files and I can't fill the 1TB drive that is plugged...
Hells bells I have ton of media and can't fill a measly little 1 TB cheapo what do I need another 2TB for I have 5TB inside the case and 8TB on...
When asked what he was doing one morning during bird season my Father told the wardens he was digging spuds.
Ah it is Pocy-clisping down your way, good keep it there!
There ya go.
Well you can't be ready then. It is supposed to be bellow normal temperature wise and plenty of white chit. Get with the program don't freeze.
Everyone all set for the Apopy clispe this weekend?
X2
What ever I ran out of pellets on March 24 after burning 185 bags taking the chill off and keeping the bear den cozy.
X3.
I have a gaming system but am not a gamer. I'm a Linux fan who has a few toys now that I'm old and have the time to play.
Yes there is.
X3 Older man.
Simple Friendly Harman dealer #2 buys his stock from Friendly Harman dealer #1.
Talk to our friend from WV. He got one of those new Ashley's with enough air issues to rate using a welding system, BFH, and tons of gasket. I...
You will note my Saranac had at least 3 names and at least four controllers, its High limit Thermodisc had two mounting locations and a lot of...