Thanks for the speedy better wishes, no more pushing it when I develop rubber legs. I did the 3 miles on the cycle, the LBT on the stove and was...
Oh, I'm now eating Tylenol, and I'm black and blue in spots. But the good news is I've discovered a way to get my Systolic reading down. I'm...
Out of room at your place WW? I have to replace a few parts on my number sign, damm state plows cleaned its' clock a bit. I am recovering from a...
X 8 G.
X8 OM.
Got the canopy on the backyard swing this morning and the boss went to NH noontime she and eldest granddaughter went spring skiing. I get to...
I suspect there are a few,not many. Residential covers a lot of territory these days, I know of several that started life as other things that...
That may be the case but a roof that can stand 4' of standing water can hold a lot of snow.
Bird, I don't think so.
For roof loads I like 4' of standing water.
Ya think?!
That looks like a Poccy-clipse. Keep it out your way.
Hey Pellet Hound have ye started going backwards yet? A lot of us did years ago I am two this year. Have a happy!
I had my beer o'clock noon time with a pint of Tuckerman's to go with my Long Lake Burger and Fries.
Hey, that's not right!
Works for the Bear.
Sometimes the cure is far worse than the problem.
They don't really care if you croak or not just keep paying them is all.
Ah sleepy time meds, most make Bear want to take a nap so I don't fight the urge after it gets to lunch time. Most days afternoon means a nap,...
I gave up most of the coffee and the beer only have it when we go out to eat. Saves a few cents and is better for me.