Bear partook of fried seafood and a Tuckerman's draft for lunch then came home and slept it off.
AARP junk mail should be saved up and given to the whole tree burners for fire starting.
You's finally old to go with being gummel. :D
Sorry, no have, had to settle for some chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream.
Now what ice cream should I get?
Naw, for Joey's next year schooling. No extra funds with a kid in school.
I am never far from the little Bear's room. I have three, no waiting.
x2
Yuck, not a fan of locked up joints, they's supposed to move.
I ain't liking that either. Take care are ye on the mend yet?
I ain't liking this or any BUTT Surf post. I did that many years ago bringing a Christmas decoration down from a third floor walk in closet hurt...
Since I renew in March I'll not worry.
I be able to walk, blabber, and eat so no real problems. Just a little sore is all.
We are supposed to be warm and wet the next couple of days.
The boss went to help the SA gals get ready for their fabric sale. She ordered one of those call buttons for me. So after it gets here I can...
Monday evening I walked to the mailbox and back with the junk mail. That is a normal distance for me (or it used to be). No trouble .2 miles...
Well the pace yourself crap didn't do my stamina any damm good so I over did it and that landed me on my face. Will do it my way now. If any of...
Me too.
Not really.
Tell me about it.