No comment.
Hey I have some favorites too but just about any of those best smoothies posing as beers. I didn't have to go a very long way did I? Kind of...
Oh really, you can start here: Our Beers - Sebago Brewing
I'll help if you raise your sights a bit. Like real beer. :p:coldone::whistle::whistle::whistle:.
X3 I think.
Just finish my moring 3.75 mile ride on the exercise bike. Bring on the rubber legs.
X3 I believe.
That is on tonight's menu.
No boomer's here, just a bit of rain.
I'm fending for myself as the Boss has deserted her Bear and Kitty. Whenever she leaves the Bear gets something for a treat usually it is a steak...
I pan seared some scallops to go with my asparagus and spud salad for dinner.
The Boss opened the back door and the cats window before she headed to her quilter's retreat in NH closing and locking the back door was no...
Go south OM!
I have no idea about embroidery as she does quilting and normal sewing tasks, she has two machines that take programming the rest of them are...
In case anyone is wondering the seller does "free" shipping on most items no prime involved. Got a part for a close to thirty year old over lock...
First off *zon's delivery progress system said my package would get here May 16 - May 22 then it said Monday May 14. This morning USPS says it is...
Oh well, today is Monday and my package got to the Gorham PO before it left the Scarborough USPS southern ME distribution center. I still can't...
I was a bad bear and sent a nasty-gram for the boss this morning, will check for replies tomorrow, just call me mean.
I got quite a bit of pocket change from 3 jobs due to accumulated sick and vacation time back in the day.
You don't understand AARP junk mail.