The toner got here now to install it.
I turned into a monkey and eat bananas on a regular basis would do spuds but boss pretty much stays away from them.
I have no trouble remembering stuff, the meds are going to be my downfall. I can't seem to get used to them. My bp seems to be well under...
Stove is going the way of the Dodo bird.
*zon says out for delivery.
My igniter is inside the air intake which has to come off to do a replacement. The bolt that holds the air intake to the stove body is hard to get...
The absolute worst thing to replace on my beast, I won't miss it in the least.
Well I ran out of toner this morning printing out tomes emailed to the boss. I ordered new toner from *zon should be here Tuesday any bets?
X3 OM.
Hey, we can talk about Pete now.
X3 you goof ball, enjoy!
Slacker.
Ain't I just wonderful?
Step 2 shows they reboot the router.
Optimum is an ISP did they provide a router?
FIRST YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD the security updates and install them getting rid of the table changes does not get rid of the basic issue which is F/U...
You ain't supposed to understand *blows in any version.
X4!
I had an old Whirlpool that was fine but none of the newer ones has lasted I have replaced two Whirlpools and two Maytags since moving in here, I...
Most new (last 10 years or so) give out from 5 to 7 years. Whirlpool sucks big time. GE is slightly better. I figure the rest are in between.