The boss just went on a grocery store run. Little one is coming tomorrow and she dosn't have any meatballs for her.
Another case of TMI.
I no believe them until the day before and I use a lot of salt and pepper when seasoning even then.
I no buy green beer.
I's only got 1 beer left so maybe before the next snowstorm I need to visit the beer isle at Shaws.
That is too much work, you'll need to do it all over again when she decides it is time to go elsewhere.
I don't do much snow removal anymore. But the forms of mailbox protection I know of aren't exactly legal but they are highly effective and can...
Firefox comes with its own screen shot. More than one way to take a picture.
Burp, them sausage platters like to talk back.
Burp, sausage platter and a Pleasant Mountain Porter was had by the Bear for lunch.
At least.
Well Larry, you know the cure for those two?
That sucks.