Why don't you save the water oak? Surprised you dont. Meant to ask you the other day when you mentioned this.
Him and I had a good talk. He said mine was worth the premium, but at what level compared to other wood. None of what was in that mess gave him...
Nice work folks. I cant say I've ever felled a tree cutting that close to the ground so I imagine its easy to mess up the cut. Glad there was no...
Yeah good rain here too. River load in the ravine below. 2-3" in the wheelbarrow. Yard not too bad. Assembling some bundles later.
Customer from post #243 above was content with a half cord. He had bought a cord from another seller to supplement his supply. Pure garbage IMO....
Looks like some nice firewood. :thumbs: How many cords you thinking?
You know its Spring when Greg has his annual split-a-thon. A FHC tradition. How many participants and how many hydros this year Greg?
:rofl: :lol: Like a marketing plan of mine. Any time I sell wood to a new customer I comp them with a bottle of Ex-lax. Why? I want them to...
Regular customer called for another cord. I have maybe 3/4 cord left that I can easily access. He had bought other wood from another seller and...
I take the clutch cover off often enough to either swap bars or chains. and have never seen that.
If you were trapped in an elephants stomach, how would you get out? Keep running and running and running until you're all pooped out!
Mixed load of sugar maple, beech, and black birch.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
X2 Stihls don't vibrate enough like a Husky! :D
Good stuff there. Even gooder you have it delivered. How often do you score cherry? Im always tuned in to where the chain saw noise is coming...