Reminds me of years back when I was a "part time" hoarder and the toolbox was in the way of my taking more wood. It was aluminum diamond plate...
Those ice storms can be severe and make a mess. Too bad about the tree coming down, but you're reaping the rewards of mother natures "gift"....
Nice upgrade. Sometimes its not easy at the end of a cut for me to find room for tools/saws with the way I load wood.
Congrats on the new set of wheels. :thumbs: Better be up bright and early to get a head start on those 275 face cords. ;) :saw: :tree:...
Ive gotten so used to cutting roadside clean up wood where limbs 6"and under (for the most part) doesn't exist as it gets chipped. My new source...
Looks like its time to add a 241 to the line up. :whistle: :saw: I don't mind some limb wood mixed in but that's a bit much. At least its...
Nice grab. :thumbs: Im still trying to catch up on the hours worth of sleep I lost. :sleeping:
[MEDIA]
Back for a few hours yesterday. Cut mostly red maple and oak. Helped with the splitter later on.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Remaining logs he'll offer to...
The goldfinches still have their Winter plumage. Its amazing the transformation when they molt. Titmouse in flight to the left.[ATTACH]
No one ever taught me either??? :nerd: What are they?
Looks like red oak of some kind.
No comment!!! :D :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Lots of fun with the flip flop method. Done it many a time alone and a few times with buzz-saw's help. The things we do for mill logs! :picard:
Well I drove an hour and a half for a load of tulip poplar! :emb: More than once. :loco: :crazy: jo191145 was nice enough to run it through...
[ATTACH]
Somehow I feel this isn't the bird he was referring to!!! :whistle: :vulture:
Nice find. Fast drying they are. The fact they are nice and straight makes it a bonus.
No, that's an addidictomy. :eek: :D :rofl: :lol:
:dex:[MEDIA]