Ill bet that TP milled up easily. Do you know what saw he used?
I see you've met Ms. buZZsaw? :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Nice load of wood! What species is in the stack?
I believe its 180 cubic feet. So filled 3' deep its just over a cord.
Nice looking truck. How much will the dump bed hold?
Good points. Ive run Stihls since 1985 and the only bad experience I've had was with a 170 which I knew what I bought. Its since been sent...
The mania is gone, but I did find some fresh cut at one honey hole. Spied a couple barkless blowovers there I may grab.[ATTACH] Im just tired of...
Looking good Joe. Do the splits have their own distinct thud when the land in the bin? Music to my ears. Are you going to sell any of that next...
Im sure. I have a few in my mouth (what's left of them) that need removal. :emb: Been putting it off.
What is the saw model?
Didja put it under your pillow? :sleeping: :D
Nice load and even nicer wood hauler. :thumbs: What year? I owned a 1986 F150 until 2001. BTW welcome to the FHC :handshake: Great to have you.
Will that 22 last the Summer? Those were some nice Goldilocks logs. Im sure the guys will appreciate them come splitting time.
How old were you when you got you're first hydro Dennis?
Ill drive it til the day it dies and then it goes to the scrap yard or it gets hauled away. It just went over 200k miles and I've owned it nearly...
Hope you checked for pitch before you took a seat? That sap is nasty stuff.
You get much hickory Joe? Does it get separated out or mixed with general cordage?
Yeah. I was amazed at how the yard had dried out at my Disney cut. It was actually starting to dust.
Wonder what the trade in value is for my truck? :rofl: :lol:
Do you have a jig for cutting them in bunches?