Good stuff there. Ill take all the Norway/Crimson I can get. Splits easily and btu's comparable to ash IMO. Yard trees can be tough but find a...
Calling WinonaRail. He sells smoker wood.
Lucky find Joe. At least you recouped some of it.
I use it around the stacks and PA area for mud control. Im to the point that I now rake it up, scoop with a coal shovel and will either disperse...
So who won the chicken dinner?
Looks like a fun time was had by all. I'm questioning the person who brought the beans...unless they slept outside.:fart: :rofl: :lol: Was...
Tulip poplar rounds in my wood yard.[ATTACH]
Thanks. I need some BL for next years inventory. Have some on hand yet including rounds. Got the rest split yesterday. Close to a half cord...
X2
Just a FHC joke. I've dated plus sized but not any Dr. Now wannabes! :rofl: :lol: My guess is 414lbs.
There's a wood fired pizza place in Northford center that uses white oak (I havent been there in a long time so it could have changed) When I...
About the same as one of my ex GF's :eek:
Biggest PI vine I've ever encountered was on BL. Actually right down the road from this score.[IMG]
Good stuff right there. I see a new avatar pic! Gives new meaning to the term get a round to it! Last time I did that Ms.buZZsaw had to cut me...
Made out like a bandit there. :thumbs:
There's one by the back entrance to Oakdale. I've stopped and looked. Lots of schlepping wood. My schlepping days are getting numbered. I have...
I set goals but being motivated is another thing! :emb: I try to keep my wood goals small.
Was there any rock maple? :whistle:
Happy Birthday WeldrDave :handshake: Hope you and the family are doing well.
Better grab it before I do! ;) I want to get a few more loads before it gets too warm and everything comes back to life. I have a few other...