All part of the process. I usually split and stack as I acquire rounds so I don't feel overwhelmed when I get a lot. Plus it breaks up the...
Dedicated customer! :salute:
Gonna nick name it "Bruiser" as its black and blue?
Snow shovel got put away earlier this month. Used it once or twice.
I think I figured 35 cords between bundles, general cordage, and BL/specialty woods. Not a fan of doing bundles myself. I always try to keep...
So do all the ones in my little black book! :rofl: :lol:
:woodsign: WooHoo! :makeitrain" Keep on :saw: :axe: :stacker: I think Winter cordage sales are finished for me. I picked up 3-4 off season...
In theory a good idea but even a good hand truck wouldn't work at this location. An embankment that the town has pushed brush, logs, leaves etc over.
Nice job getting it on the ground. Trees with unexpected hollows can be scary. Hope the snow misses you and you can cut tomorrow. Good luck with...
No, but Brad sure as he!! can be! :rofl: :lol: Answering for a friend! ;)
I saw 5 dozen at Walmart yesterday for $24 and change
ex GF...and she didn't swing! :eek:
LOL!!! I've used my gas powered blower to do the same except both doors are open. Quite the cloud comes out!:emb:
Interesting. The ones I just bought have the 45* handles. Thought it was a redesigned bottle by the mfr.
Stacked the load yesterday along with other splits on hand. Stack is 12' long by 6.5' tall. Started a second row. [ATTACH] I wonder how long...
Yes. Four on the truck, four on the trailer, and four (two big and two small) on the tractor! Cant trick me! :rofl: :lol:
I don't see any nets so the net weight is zero? Trick question here! :D Ill guess 10,000lbs
Did it hit the spot? No wait it was Spot! :rofl: :lol:
What do you call a female personal injury lawyer? Sue BO
LOL!!! She broke down and bought a dozen while shopping tonight. :emptywallet: We had security escort us and the eggs to the car! :rofl: :lol: