Nice final load to a great score. Is there much living ash left in your area Horkn?
Mebbe comp him with a free bundle of something if he brings some meat back? :drool:
BUMP Slim pickings at several recent visits. This pile of red maple chunks not for me.[ATTACH]
I watched the show "extinct or alive" and one episode was on the ivory billed. IIRC he didn't find enough evidence that it's alive. We have...
Although black gum is worse as i recently discovered at my Disney cut. The wood processor wouldn't split it and neither would his dual splitter....
Lets take a shot at some elm rounds! :doh: Be interesting to see what would happen there. Sorry for the bad pun but would you expect anything...
Nice chunks. I watch the guy at my Disney cut and he'll use the bobcat forks to shake the totes full of splits to settle them. Have you tried...
Thats a sweet stack going post to post. :thumbs: Like you I don't like mixing bark on with bark off in the same stack.
Tell me about it. :picard: Like pulling teeth sometimes.
I see a reality TV show here! :loco: :crazy: FHC sponsored! :makeitrain"
Did she help load? :whistle: Im impressed you got the big ones on there. Another nice load! :thumbs: Ms. buZZsaw says if I bring home another...
Some raking today. Filled six like this and dumped in the woods. More to do yet.[ATTACH]
Happy birthday EODMSgt :handshake:
Were hoarders Scotty...there's no such thing as "stocked up"! :rofl: :lol: :tree: :stacker: :woodsign: Pics of said wood or I'm sending Eric...
Thats was good! :salute:
Already taken...see post #31 above.
Looks mighty familiar. ;) Good thing I haven't been in the area!
Yeah huh? Dok440 isn't gonna be happy!
14062 :rofl: :lol:
My area where75% of my splitting takes place. It will get raked, scooped and dumped. I can easily fill a feed bag with wood shards after...