Are you sure you weren’t just mistaken???
Honey Locust is 3 year seasoned wood around here, 2 years can work but 3 is better here. Your area may differ. The boring insects like to work it...
That looks like a thornless Honey Locust
That bark doesn’t look like Walnut to me, I’d be more inclined to think of some type of Hickory but I don’t have a lot of experience with Hickory....
That doesn’t look like Silver Maple to me.
I have seen George 3 times, looks like he has a concert coming up in Lincoln,NE about 90 miles from me. I was thinking about going until I saw...
I haven’t heard about any new outbreaks of Yardbird Flu. What area of the country is this taking place in ?
Lately I have been burning a lot of Osage, Cherry, Mulberry, Ash with some Cedar, Ponderosa & Lindenwood mixed in there at times. Most nights it...
How is this jewel working out ? I am guessing it’s great since there haven’t been any follow ups talking about it being a turd.
Looks like something from my generations childhood but I gots no idea what it is. We were so poor I didn’t even have Hot Wheels or Matchbox cars.
Those are nice sized rounds, they will split up nice too. That is exactly how how like to trim up the Osage I do. I use my Stihl pole saw to...
[ATTACH]
I generally just use a garden hoe or rake to unload the pick up unless there are large rounds.
Yes, they will send you a new one; just send them a picture & short explanation online. No reason to waste that handle though, 10-15 minutes &...
They work great for that also, hook it in a fork & pick it right up. I like to use mine limbing, just hook a fork & drag them out of the way.
I did that with my broken Fiskars also, mine needs a bit more sharpening but it works.
Good stuff there. It’s like finding hens teeth around here.
Isn’t that the type of Gum tree that most folks despise???
That could of been a bit hairy driving into that.
You might want to check out MFA for bar & chain oil. It was around $7 gallon here last time I looked. It’s been awhile since I was over your...