Try & rake your coals around & fir a couple of softwood splits in there, the coals will burn down. I get this occasionally with Osage but Silver...
One of my Shagbark splits was too big to fit on the top row so I had to rearrange & a couple Cherry fit nicely. I am liking the Shagbark/Osage...
Osage, Shagbark & Cherry tonight. Looks to be around 5* tonight with windchills around -10*.
I have a couple of the flex-zilla air hoses, one on the air compressor in the shed & one in the semi. They are lime green, I have had no issues...
Going to be Osage & Shagbark the next 3-4 nights, with temps ranging from -4* to 8* with wind chills to -25*. It will be Cherry during the daytime...
One of you folks should just buy it before the guberment gets all of your money in taxes & inflation. I have already been fleeced this year so I...
I always heard that abstinence was the best policy…
My cousin had 2 of those, his son straight gassed them. He told me he through them in a dumpster, I just shook my head.
Possibly but a lot of those loader operators are a-holes when it comes to loading pickups & pickups with trailers, especially in the quarries....
A nice jag of Ponderosa Pine & hopefully a few boards can be milled out of the the 2 logs, if not I have more firewood. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
A little Canadian country [MEDIA]
[ATTACH]
It seems to me it’s like it’s around 30 minutes with 5-10 minute cool down. Your times may vary depending on how many coals you have under & over,...
Or you can use one of these & make some popcorn over the coals. A longer handle would be handy. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
You can use the heavy duty stuff, I usually just double wrap with regular stuff. Make sure & double fold the seams so all the juices don’t run out...
Looks like a nice pile to cook some brauts, hot dogs & marshmallows over. Or make up some hobo packs, dig yourself a hole line it with coals,...
Do you have a flue probe thermometer also ? I called SBI to inquire about stovetop temps & flue temps for my stove, the tech I talked to said...
That looks like Shagbark to me but I have been mistaken before.
If it’s not punky snag it, it’s already partially split = less labor. The sapwood on oak will sometimes go punky but the heartwood will still be good.