Usually Osage splits easily with my Fiskars but it’s no problem for my splitter either.
Syd Barrett was a strange cat.
Actually the stumps doze out rather easily & are orange. I don’t have a lathe but I am going to try & chainsaw mill a couple of the larger butt...
I was sporting these riding jerseys when I did RAGBRAI ( Register’s Annual Great Bike Ride Across Iowa ). I got lots of compliments & more than...
I can’t like that, that sucks.
Zoom in on that picture, it is split right down the middle,
All done cutting & limbing for awhile. I will have a lot of windshield time hauling grain this week. I have about 20 chains that need sharpened,...
Today was mostly limbing, brush clean up & repairs. I pinched a hydraulic line on the grapple, a local guy has a portable repair rig just for...
Usually no, it’s one pricing for lines Another for corners & braces. With inflation the prices may go up depending on the local market....
I usually use my HT100 polesaw to trim the low hangers & stickers on my way in, it seems to help save on clothing, bloodshed & the obligatory...
I sell all the posts. Some of the smaller straight 3”-4” diameter stuff that is 6’ or longer I will try to sell for ornamental fence posts & rail...
grandgourmand There is no splitting of the fence posts. Line posts are 8’ long with a minimum butt end of 5” - 6” depending on the fence builder...
Well, thrown chains, pinched bars, multi-flora rose bushes, several other thorny shrubs you have to go thru to access the trees then there is the...
Today was a rough day for chains & bar, I threw 2 chains & scuffed up some drive links. I pinched a bar also. On day one I hit old fence wire 3...
Some of them are nice & straight, a lot of old timers would cut the Osage & leave the stump, 2nd growth Osage is usually nice & straight. If these...
One of my uncles told me I could have all of the Osage I wanted from the ditches in his pasture. I am hoping I can get a few hundred fence posts...
What Kevin said, 24/25 should be 84dl. I have Forester, GB & Tsumura bars in Stihls they all run 84dl, once they get all stretched out & towards...
I also heard that President Xi Jinping called that chap & wants his torture wheel back…
Where is everyones sense of adventure? You guys get all excited & stuffs about the adventure of hoarding. Whats not to be excited about with this...
I have noticed a lot of ash from Shagbark as well.