[ATTACH]
You must of had more pennies to spend than brenndatomu & I had to be able to afford one with a working gas gauge
Don’t get me wrong EV’s have their place & I have considered buying one but I highly doubt that the driving conditions on rural gravel/dirts roads...
I wasn’t browsing for that, my sister texted that she was burning some Cherry in her fireplace, telling me how well it was burning & thanking me...
Hopefully the flooding doesn’t come to fruition.
We had severe thunderstorms & tornado warnings yesterday & expecting 4” of snow tonight. Mid - upper 70’s last week, calling for single digits on...
Use a draw shave but that’s a lot of work for firewood.
Looks pretty damm good to me. Well done.
But you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Correct?
We need to send these guys to Ukraine, they will take care of things. [ATTACH]
Don’t forget the sewing machines & washing machines…
I am sure it’s no small task to arrange the reopening of the Swag Shop. BUT [ATTACH] Thank you for the effort you folks are putting in on this...
In the past few years it’s become quite a thing around here to set out decoys & blast the chit out the the geese. I have talked to 8 different...
I’d move…
I believe it should say 1984, I thought they were a late 70’s - mid 80’s thing. 79-87 before Chrysler bought them, according to the interweb.
Deal of the Day : Weren’t these jewels all wheel drive ? It would make a nice hoarding rig ? [ATTACH]
No pictures today, although the grain hauling fell thru today. I was able to wash/clean all my air filters, clean all 5 saws up, repair a couple...
I have contemplated it but it would be weather dependent & my uncles cows are so spooky that with several vehicles in/out of the pasture they...
Who are these fellas ?