I posted this in another thread on here & on OPE Forum, so some of you have seen it. I had my chance at buying a tote but couldn’t justify buying...
Just buy it & say “ Look honey, I’m all done, painted & everything. Aren’t you proud of me ! “
They have lots of stuff, I believe that Northern Tool bought them out or is in the process of. Hopefully that outlet doesn’t turn to chit after...
The problem I had last year after bumping prices with one buyer & a couple of buyers of summertime campfire wood is : “Well you shouldn’t be...
I just got another box of 100. I am good to go for awhile at least until this time next year.
Maybe the whole burn your house down with pine thing started by : someone out west burning their shack down using eastern pine or by someone in...
:rofl: :lol:
Eastern White Pine ?
Are they trying to blame the Rooskies also ?
I posted this the other day over on the OPE Forum : I just got off the horn with the MFA oil lab in Moberly. I had some questions about their...
Redonkerously up. Locally Menards best is Poulan @ $8 gallon with limited supplies, there were 3 Menards in Illinois that had Mystic for $4.99...
Is there a current discount code at Cigars International?
Thanks for sharing this info.
I called local Ford dealer yesterday & they said it would be 2 years before they would get any EV’s in because Ford has oversold & are so far behind.
It’s only going to get worse…
You should have no problems keeping E-10 gas in a transfer tank. My Dad & brother both fill 500 gallon barrels with gas & have never had any...
I routinely take 2 - plastic 55 gallon drums to the fuel depot, fill with E-10 gas & haul home for mowers, Gator & the tractor. Strap them into...
Hopefully they will be here by the end of the week. I suppose those cigarillos need to be in a humidor as well don’t they ?
yooperdave Thank you for the info. Years ago I smoked some Swisher Sweets, Black & Milds & tried a Cuban that made me sicker than a dog (nobody...
I have read up to page 11 of this thread. I’ll dive in here & ask some questions : If a fella was to order some stogies should they be put in...