Well here we go!!! I don’t care which side of the aisle you vote for, these overpaid arguing buffoons are finally trying to do something...
Java by Drew Estate X-Press Maduro I really liked this one :thumbs: My camera is pretty crappy [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Which location do you visit the one on Chatham up north or the one in Overland Park ? One of our daughters lives down by Lees Summit, the one...
Your assessment is kind of what I was thinking. It looks like it’s on the edge of P&L district ? Almost between the P&L & Plaza ? Before...
Chvymn99 Have you ventured into this establishment down there ? La Cultura – The Best Cigar Shop in Kansas City! The website is quite lacking...
Send me your address & the next time I have them in the stove I’ll send you some. Or maybe someone could send you some for next years Secret...
“They” say that Stihl produces a lot of carbon build up. That was my experience as well a lot more carbon/soot on the exhaust ports & mufflers....
Recommend that you DON’T store them together. I missed a key word while typing that.
I checked the 100 count humidor tonight it was 66%, the other 2 where in the 50’s. I separated out my flavored/infused from my unflavored. I...
I was having hard time sleeping last night so I started browsing. I came across this site & found the cigar selection for beginners part...
What are your thoughts on this sampler ? Oliva & NUB 460 Sampler - Thompson Cigar
What type of Nubs ? I was looking at a sampler pack of those.
I know your question wasn’t aimed at me but I had a Tatiana Natural Cherry Cigarillo, I will not be purchasing those again; at least they weren’t...
I gots no troubles seeing it on my iphone.
All three came with strips or disks, I bought a gallon of distilled water. All have hygrometers & I bought a couple digital ones also.
Well that didn’t take long to have that post deleted. Lol Since I didn’t save it, you can send it to me in a pm.
I knew the fridge/freezer would eventually dehydrate them. I am leaning towards leaving them set out at room temperature in a corner of a...
Well yes, yes they do honey… Said no man ever, at least no man still married or in a relationship.
So after receiving a couple humidors & seeing that they need broke in for 24 hours. Will my cigars be ok staying in their cellophane/plastic they...
Are you cooking for the whole neighborhood? That’s a lot of smoking.