I have now tried a Java Mint Wafe & Java Red Wafe by Drew Estate. I like the Mints, they would be a nice after dinner/supper treat. The Wafe...
Nice , I looked at those & almost pulled the trigger on getting some. It must of been a subliminal thing from hearing El’ Rushbo talk about...
The saying I always heard around here was tits on a boar BUT actually the number of teats on a boar were useful. It could help determine the...
A La Flor Dominicana Mojito : Have you gents tried any La Flors ? [ATTACH]
I am right there with you, an alleged world wide pandemic just hit & my life style barely changed. I know there used to be some tobacco grown...
Well you are not a lot of help, lol. I am heading down to the airport Thursday to pickup my daughter, I believe I we will swing thru & check it...
Chvymn99 have you ventured up to this establishment in Weston ? Or tried their cigars ? Weston Tobacco
Why did you not like them ? Thanks for the link Yooper, I will give it a look. I am always checking out the reviews of the cigars I am looking...
Well apparently there are only 3 of us interested in this thread so : Have either of you gents tried Cuban Honey’s ? My son was telling me how...
I get a bit of smell after having one but being outside makes a world of difference. My wife has never noticed before but yesterday she was all...
I was in Des Moines today & while the granddaughters were napping I went to a couple cigar shops to look around , first time I have ever been in...
That’s oil will help with water repellency on your boots…
Dad started using cotton picker grease on a couple gearboxes on his 15’ batwing mower because the 80-90 was seeping out & he wasn’t ready to cough...
Best answer right there ^^^^ :rofl: :lol:
We used to go to the Ethanol plant & buy alcohol in 55 gallon drums for my brothers race car. The only additives per barrel where about 12 ounces...
Can you use a polesaw to trim them up so you don’t drag as much stuff out ?
It would make a better play thing for kids & grandkids.
The guessers are calling for 2”-4” of snow here today, it was pleasant most of the week in the 50’s & 60’s.
I would suggest a Remington, Ruger, Winchester, Glock, Savage, Smith & Wesson or something along these lines… Oh & a nice sharp shovel…
https://www.fc-moto.de/epages/fcm.sf/?channable=02550c6964003830303333343630340b&ObjectPath=/Shops/10207048/Products/IPONE-Samourai-Racing-2T-Oil-S...