Good morning, members. Coffee tastes good. No sign of any "shooting stars", but I didn't put in too much time looking. 26⁰/36⁰ sunny day...
I looked a few different times, but too much light pollution.
We have a small stove for our 1800sqft ranch. After 7.5 hrs of red oak, I had plenty of coals to put ash splits in for reload. Lousy pics....
The last line of the song
He'll slip it into a stack of rounds belonging to Sirchopsalot. He loves to split elm. :whistle:
I thought a single bullet had been found. :whistle: That would have had real value!
Yeah - right off the ground won't work so well. I have them in a milk crate where they can dry out.
Good morning, members. Sunny day ahead. 31/43 I'll be taking my dad for a minor surgical procedure to deal with a cyst. Be safe Be healthy
It's not 12/24 yet.:whistle:
Lots of EWP pine cones here as well. I've collected a couple buckets of them. Burning 24/7, we don't use much kindling.
Welcome to FHC! How about a picture of how you have your logs staged, just before you begin sawing. Also, next to the "post reply " button,...
Once CSS'd, the vast majority of my splits are stove ready. Once in a a while I'll come across a split needing to be made smaller. I do keep an...
Good morning, members. Clear day ahead. 32/42 Hoping for a low-stress day. I'll probably bring wood to the deck, and run a few errands. Be...