....and, he's showing his face again!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 20⁰/43⁰ sunny Other than running a few errands, the day is open. [ATTACH] Be safe Be healthy
Goldilocks wood! Nice grab
Good morning, members. Cold start. I usually take my coffee out on the deck for a few minutes every morning. It was a quick visit this...
Nice looking fireplace and fire! The rack under your fire looks tired.
No white Christmas here. Usually a low percentage of one. 2-3 hours north into NH and VT, there's a better chance.
All picked up and restacked elsewhere. Some, onto the elm rounds. [ATTACH] One of the ash trees is right to the left of that area. The tree...
Which size bar does the chain fit! Nice to get, aside from the turned bowl.
A GTG on wheels! Best of luck with both halves of that deal.
Good morning, members Yup - winter temps. 29⁰/35⁰ sunny 1st day of winter - the Winter Solstice Hoping for a low key day. I know I'll be...
We don't have anything that automatically draws $'s from our accounts. Bills are paid with either a CC or a check.
Cribbage is our game of choice.
Good morning, members. A more seasonal day ahead. 28⁰/43⁰ sunny This morning I'm taking dad to an appointment for some custom wrist braces....
One doesn't need to bend too far when the splits are up on end like that. :thumbs:
It's at the back of the woodyard. My "processing area" is wherever logs and rounds end up getting placed.
Depends on the direction your traveling.
Far too many suspension bridges around this year. That's not the only one. I recall VT had one an MA had one I think around Leominster.
Beautiful
The thickest trunk might be 18 inch diameter. Done in by EAB. Lots of ash trees look dead in the area. I suppose we're lucky to have them...
I try to make the stacks Mike-proof. I still need to call for quotes on the 4 ash trees that need to come down. One is right where I'd like to...