A fun couple of days. That's a fine way to spend outdoors with nice weather.
It was sirloin tips on the grill today. Store bought with teriyaki marinade. [ATTACH] They're done. They sat off the fire for for a few...
You can sleep well tonight.
How do you have that box secured to the building?
Can you say growler? I get mine refilled a few times a year with the Blond ale.
I noticed there's snow potential in the forecast. Sunday. But, the timing and what where will oscillate.
Good New Year morning, members. I woke up breathing in the new year! Decent day ahead. 33⁰/40⁰ dry I didn't stay up for the click of the...
I've been there. In Hyannis. It's a simple self-guided tour behind glass panels of the operation. You can see potatoes sliding into the deep...
Lose weight. Period
Nicely handled!
Happy 2024 New Years
We're on a bit of a hill, which affords decent drainage. Makes it a challenge to level racks in the woodyard. I hope your area will get a chance...
With the warm temps and rainy year, I'm guessing that lower bird activity could be due to lots of berries and other food is still available. I...
I don't have any hickory in my woodyard. There's a few healthy hickory trees growing nearby, but I won't cut them down. Now, if they died off...
No worries about losing out on BL? :bug: The mania has subsided a bit, eh?
At the end of each month of the heating season, I update my calendar with the wood use for the month, by rack. Each rack is 1/3 cord. At the end...
It wasn't rainy and the ground was firm enough to move wood to the house. Doing so, I emptied a rack of a red maple, ash, and apple. It was...
Happy New Year to all members. I hope it's a healthy new year for all!! [ATTACH] Gratuitous woodyard shot. :thumbs: [ATTACH]
Nothing strange outside here. But, I'm still inside.:cool:
Good morning, members. A seasonal day ahead. 33⁰/39⁰ dry. Sun/clouds I hope to spend some time outdoors this morning. Cleanup here n...