You'll have alot of weight to lift, unless you can somehow get some of the weight in front of the wheel.
A little at a time all adds up! Nice score
This weekend's weather moving over the US east coast, is being brought to you by winter storm Ember. And here I thought it was a glowing coal. :cool:
Get a bucket that'll cover the important areas of your splitter. It avoids any puddleing and eventual seepage. [ATTACH]
Seriously?? Limited Edition Valentine’s Day Stanley Cups Are Causing Chaos At Target I don't get it. :headbang:
Good morning, members. An ok day here. 34⁰/40⁰ mostly overcast. Maybe a few flurries. A few items to deals with ahead of our 1st real snow...
It "shouldn't" have much of an impact here. A good practice run of machine and user.
I get rock salt/sand mix from our local town DPW barn. I have some leftover from last year. I need to drag it out and see if it's still...
My neck of the woods!
I keep walking through the areas I'll need to snowblow, removing anything that would cause any anger issues. I'll also fire up the snowblowers...
We have a plug in Troybilt snow thrower. It's mostly used for backup. You're right, it does fine for what it's designed for.
I can't quite put my finger on it, but I keep getting my feet wet. [ATTACH] I guess I'll keep trying. :cool:
Could be the snowblower. I started it yesterday. I'll probably do that again before weekend.
Good morning, members. Another nice day. 28⁰/43⁰ sunny some high overcast dry This-n-that kind of day. Some prep for 3inches plus of snow...
More activity, smaller portions and less snacking. I hope my will power is up to it.
If my x27 fails to split a round, it's time to noodle or wedge n'sledge
I have one like that that I'm going to toss. Hotplate still works but non-stick is all scratched and releasing,
A potential nor'easter is being forecasted for this Sunday, for northeast US. Track of low pressure not known, at this time.
What do you use to melt the wax?
Good morning, members. Sunny day ahead. 22⁰/40⁰ I'll want to bring some black locust to the house. Winter temps are here. I'll do some...